Thursday, June 05, 2008

I can't resist

I just can't resist posting about these cute decals I found.

http://www.vinylwallart.com/index.html

I L-O-V-E all things cute...and well, this stuff matches the description.

This Cuckoo clock decal is awesome! I'm actually trying to think of a place to put one up as I speak...uh... type.


And then of course, who doesn't love a little bird around their house?
Oh and I've got to give credit where credit is due...My friend Angie introduced me to this site. She's sort of the crafty guru around these parts. So if she thinks it's cute, well then it's definitely CUTE! Trust me.

2 comments:

angie said...

Thanks for the credit. i actually saw your first comment...hehe. i thought it was funny, don't worry. you could have left it up! Anyway, i'm glad you liked the site!

lisa slocombe said...

hey meagan! my friend that is coming to do the vinyl home party can do all those cute ones! she said her prices are the same as theirs, but no shipping cuz she's coming here.