Sunday, December 22, 2013

And then there were concerts


So this year I was looking forward to our girls Christmas Concerts. Last year Hailey's school did such a neat concert that I was excited to see what they put on this year...and then of course there's the preschool concert. Is there anything cuter than 4 year olds singing?

So Paigey's concert did NOT disappoint! They sang this little song called snowflake that seemed to go on forever and every single second of it was worth it! And then they sand the Raffi song "There was a little baby". Oh My Goodness. That was THE cutest thing I have probably ever seen!! Paige is soooo insistent that the song goes "there was a little baby, Oh my larm" instead of "oh my lord". haha. I tried to explain it but there was no convincing her!!



Paihey and her best preschool buds

Paige and her teacher - Paigey LOVES her teacher!


And then there was Hailey's concert - it was all about having a Green Christmas (like recycling, reusing etc). Hailey's class sang "Recycle the Fruitcake". It was pretty awesome too!

Hailey and her best bud

And her teacher...we really really love her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww

Love it,
G-Ma and G-Pa