Friday, June 27, 2014

The last days of school

So another school year has come to an end. Although I'm happy for summer vacation and the freedom and lack of schedule, I will miss their teachers. Paige's teacher was just so sweet and kind and wonderful. Paige loved everything about preschool. I'm so glad I chose to send her this year! Hailey's teacher was just amazing. I couldn't think of a better person to watch over my sweet baby girl all day long. She encouraged Hailey to grow and learn but yet let her have fun at the same time. I'm so sad that she's moved onto another school next year because now Paige can't have her in grade one. But I'm sure there are other great teachers out there!! It was a great year! BUT, summer...I can't wait!!






Just a quick comparison from their first day and last days of school. HUGE changes!


No comments: