Saturday, March 03, 2012

Another month via the iPhone

What is my problem?? I can NOT get it together enough to blog. I'm sure a LOT of it has to do with the lack of content I have to blog about. We don't do anything exciting these days. I lay around all morning...then get Hailey dressed and send her off to school. Then Paige and I lay around all afternoon until Hailey comes home from school. Then I teach Piano, then I lay around, then I warm something up for dinner, lay around some more and then it's bed time! Once the kids are in bed Ben (if he's home) and I lay around and watch tv. Seriously, I just lounge out all day on the couch. Ahhh, the life of luxury!


In between all my laziness I do manage to take a picture or two with my iPhone. I'd love to take my real camera out and put it to use, but it's usually ALL the way across the room. And I'm sure at this point it would take a few large cranes to get me off the couch. So my iPhone camera it is!


Since Ben and I got married on February 15th we decided that Valentines Day will be for our kids, and our anniversary will be for us. This year the girls and I made a heart shaped Pizza for dinner. We even went through all the effort to cut ALL the meat into heart shapes as well...and I'm really glad we did, because as you can see, all that heart shaped meat is so obvious! (Sense the sarcasm?) Next year I think we'll skip that step! The Pizza was D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s though!



On Family Day weekend we spent the day at the wave pool with Ben's sister and Cousin and their kids. It was sooooo fun! I didn't feel like cooking (swimming isn't anything like lounging on the couch all day you know), so for dinner, Ben and I and the girls went to Moxie's. It was surprisingly VERY kid friendly and we had a lot of fun colouring on our paper place mats!



Paige was VERY insistent that I draw soothers all over her page...do you think she's maybe in withdrawal over her lack of soother use these days?



This week I spent MOST...well all of the week sick. Ben got a mancold on the weekend which worked it's way over my direction. How did I get a mancold you ask? Maybe I really do have a boy in my baby belly! Regardless of how it happened...the mancold turned into a sinus infection which resulted in me laid out on the couch all day everyday (which I guess doesn't sound much different then my everyday life). My kids watched a LOT of TV this week and played on the computer WAY more than I should have let them!

Hailey also spent a bit of time chatting on the phone with various people....mostly Grandma. She's looking WAY too grown up here!


Today the weather was nice and my antibiotics were starting to kick in. So I took the kids to the park. I celebrated by glaring into the camera. That's how GREAT I feel!

After this week, the girls are pretty used to me laying around doing nothing, so they take care of themselves! Sweet hey?
Anyway, tomorrow's Sunday. Maybe I'll get up and put some makeup on to look decent for church. If I do, I'll post a picture of my 36 week belly!! I KNOW, the anticipation is killing you!

1 comment:

Francis Family said...

I'm pretty sure we just blogged about the same thing. I think we live the same life. ha! I was reading your day and it is my day to a T! We are awesome!
Can't wait to see what you are having!!