Monday, October 29, 2012

Teeth?

It's just been one of those weeks...the kind that have me exhausted and barely hanging onto sanity. Maybe wondering what I've gotten myself into. And the sad part of it all is that there's nothing really concrete to blame it on other than a perpetually cranky baby. That's enough though right? I think there will be a light at the end of this teething baby tunnel...and I'm pretty sure it will be a three year old. And maybe that's why I'm barely hanging onto my sanity, because THREE seems so far away!! hahaha. I KNOW there are great and wonderful stages between 7 months and 3 years, but right now I'm stuck in the deep never ending stage called 'teething'. Anyway, I'm not all doom and gloom...in fact I do have time to enjoy life...and make cookies...and laugh at my sweet older girls as they share the spatula and lick from it every last morsel of icing. LOVE.


No comments: