Monday, January 07, 2013

A random intro to 2013

We've just been lazy lazy lazy lately! We just tried to take it easy between Christmas and school starting up again. We've done a LOT of playing at home...and nothing else. So here are a few random pictures:

I never get tired of this little girls profile:


This baby LOVES the dishwasher

She also LOVES to make a mess while eating

My middle child has come out of her shell a bit...she LOVES to perform little songs and shows all the time

I spent the day hanging out with my good Friend Laura and tried to take a few pictures in her studio...I didn't have a willing participant

These girls....so loved, so adorable, so much personality

Waiting for Daddy


Anyway...we're just slowly coming to terms with the fact that reality hits tomorrow when Hailey goes back to school. I/we really enjoyed these few weeks of no schedules or responsibility! I'd like a few more!

p.s. I've been working on a little project. I started a photo-a-day blog. Have a peek: One-a-day


No comments: