Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Just a little bloggin update

The girls are in Summer camp this week for 3 glorious hours every afternoon! Which means Cait naps and I get to catch up on editing...and organizing pictures... AND blogging!! So since I like to think things are all perfect, I pretended I actually published all these new posts in the months they belong. So if you'd like to take a look this is where you can find them:

My Girls

Writing on Stone

Cait's Hair

Two Wheelin'

ALSO...there are two more days of summer camp...which means hopefully two more days of blogging! YAY!! I know you're excited!! There's more July posts coming and maybe even an August one! And one day...one day I'll get my photoaday caught up. I have the pictures...they just aren't blogged yet. You know me...always on time!!



No comments: