Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Happy Happy birthday Cait-y dear

Cait turned 2!! How in the world did that happen? It seems like she was just born yesterday. I'm a little sad about this too. I feel like I spent the first 18 months of her life battling infection after infection....hospital visit after hospital visit...surgery after surgery. I just didn't really get the chance to enjoy this spunky little girl. But these last 6 months have been so much fun. We're getting a chance to see her little personality...and boy is she funny! She's also starting to talk more and more. The things she says are the cutest!! I don't know if there is a 2 yea old who is loved more.

On Cait's actual Birthday I was out of town on a girls trip. Ben spent the day at the farm and his family had a little party for her. It was definitely a little bittersweet to see those pictures. Although I was so happy to see her so well taken care of, I was sad I wasn't there! So when I got home, we wrapped up a few presents, made a cake and celebrated her birthday all over again!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your girls! Happy Birthday, Cait-y dear!
That was a cute, cute picture where all the girls are at the table smiling at Cait.
Love, G-Ma and G-Pa

The Taylors said...

Ok i love that shot where you are all looking at Cait adoringly and she is looking at the camera. So sweet! blow that up for her room! Happy birthday sweet girl! (a little late)