Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ski Bunny's

We've been big into skiing this year! We decided to skip any other activities (Dance, Gymnastics etc) and focus solely on skiing. We bought a seasons pass and head to the ski hill every weekend. I obviously can't ski right now, but I still head up there with Cait and we hang out for the day. It's fun. I LOVE being up there, and I desperately wish I could be out there on my board, but I'm just not willing to risk it. So Ben takes the girls out on the slopes and Cait and I hang out at the park and play toys. The girls are seriously so good now. This one time they thought it would be fun to try out the bunny hill and it went way too slow for them! lol. Honestly, Hailey was annoyed at how much work it was to get moving fast! I'm so proud of these girls and how hard they work out there. Maybe next year I can join them again!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their great-grandpa Bradley would have been so proud of them!

Anonymous said...

Their great-grandpa Bradley would have been so proud of them!