Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Rapunzel Rapunzel...you cut off your hair?

I can't believe I did it! I chopped their hair off!!! It was just getting so long and scraggly and hard to do. In the morning before I sent them off to school it was a huge elaborate cry fest as I brushed and did their hair. Every. Single. Day. I'd had it. So I convinced them to let me cut it. Paige actually wanted it really short, but I convinced her to let me just do a nice medium short/long. And it worked. Part of me is really sad because I just really do love long long hair and they loved it too. But this is just 100 times more manageable! I mean, it's still long by most standards...just not Rapunzel long anymore!




p.s. I'm not a hairdresser...and these cuts definitely needed some touching up after these pictures...basically I had another look at them the next day and tuned it up a bit!


No comments: