Thursday, February 19, 2015

12 years

This year we celebrated our anniversary in style! We spent the weekend at Nate and Tans cabin in Montana. Everyone went skiing on Valentines day...but Cait and I of course. Actually Cait had a really bad stomach virus just before we left that I was positive she'd got over...but on our way down it hit her hard again. So she actually spent the day sick in bed with my by her side worrying about her poor little kidney and what dehydration would do to it, while everyone else went skiing. Then for our anniversary we went to church, and hung out with some of Nate and Tan's friends. It was a pretty fun weekend. I just wish Cait was better. It was honestly kind of scary. But when we got home we had her urine tested and then talked it over with the nurse at her nephrologist office, and we're pretty sure she'll be ok. At least she's not puking anymore!


Anyway, it's been 12 years! Things are great! I love being married to this man. He's such a good father and a great friend to me. We get along so well and I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to what the next 12 years brings. I sure love him!



p.s. I think I'm owed a nice anniversary dinner...right??

No comments: