Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's day I was feeling so done...being pregnant that is! Honestly, this baby is sure doing a number on my body! I'm constantly hurting and I feel like I just can't do half of what I usually can when pregnant! BUT Besides being huge and pregnant, I was very excited to spend this Mother's Day with my three big girls. They had been working hard in school to make gifts more me and I was so excited! The day started out perfectly: Breakfast in bed made for me by my girls (with the help of Dad of course). Then I tried to take a picture of the three of them - which was a LOT harder than I expected. At least two of them have a hard time looking AT the camera while smiling! But I got ONE! And look at them...aren't they perfect?? Then off to church....then home for a nap and lunch in bed. Haha...everything's 'in bed' when you're this pregnant! And then off to Nate and Tan's for a big ol' Mothers day Dinner with my family! I should also note that the day before Lauren and I put together a little Mother's Day brunch for Ben's mom!

Anyway, I'm so grateful for the Mother's I have in my life...my own mom, my Mother in Law, my sisters, cousins, aunts, friends and so on. These are the people who have mothered me, taught me how to be a mother myself, or helped me mother my children! I've had the best influences and examples in the area that you could possibly imagine. I'm really so grateful and lucky! I'm especially grateful that I get to Mother these little girls of mine! What joy they bring into my life!!I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to raise and I'm so excited to meet our newest addition! Mothering...it's the best!


No comments: