Monday, September 15, 2008

Me...by Google Images

Ok, so I'm working right now. Shhhh, don't tell. I'm bored and I just want to be at HOME! Here's the scoop: I went back to work two weeks ago, I thought I'd just try it out. And, well, I just couldn't cut it. So, I gave my two weeks notice the day after I returned. WIMP. But, I just LOVE being at home soooo much more then having money....which we don't. So that's it, we're poor, I'm at work and I'm missing my baby soooo much. I'm sitting here in my office on my third last day EVER, and I'm just killing some time. Translation: I'm bog stalking...which really means I came across this brilliant idea for my blog. I never do this kind of thing, but I'm bored enough, so here it goes. I just googled the answers to these questions and posted the first picture that came up...as long as it was appropriate - which, as it turns out is harder then you'd think with a name like Meagan. Who knew.

My Name: Meagan...this girls name is Meagan - I haven't a clue who she is, but she's a Meagan which makes us instant BFF's (Best Friends Forever)


Middle Name: Louisa...this girl's name is Louise - do you follow now?? She looks bit famous, that is the VMA wall behind her - Oh to be famous.


My Age:

Soon to be 25

Where I grew up:


Where I want to visit (Monaco...just a little dream after seeing my dads mission slides). Isn't it gorgeous? Plus Grace Kelly was the Princess of Monaco...and I have some strange fascination with her:




Favourite Colour:


Dream Holiday:


Favourite Food:


Favourite Treat:



Favourite Animal:


Favourite Flower:




3 comments:

angie said...

well, good job for tring out work. i don't blame you for wanting to be home, i agree that i just wouldn't be able to leave Howie for an entire day and not miss him too much.
i like the google game, i'll remember it when i am sitting around bored outta my mind sometime this week...

Jeni said...

ahhh that looks like a fun game... I think I might copy!! and I am soo proud ofyou not for working.. but for quiting!! yeah!

The Caballero's said...

I agree! I have been struggling with going back to work thus giving us more money to live a bit more comfortably, but I just can't bring myself to do it! I would miss my baby waaaay to much. I adore being a stay at home mom. I might not be the best at it... but I sure love trying!