Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm so loving these...

Have you seen this site yet??

http://www.youtube.com/MormonMessages

It's the LDS channel on YouTube: Mormon Messages

Ben and I spent our Sunday Evening watching these and just loving this Church! They're all great, but I especially Love Dieter F Uchtdorf's message "Create" and President Hinckley's "Lesson's I learned as a Boy". I highly recommend taking a few minutes out of your day to watch these to videos! I'm now anxiously waiting for the new message for this week. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Lahni said...

Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen those yet! I added it to my google reader!

Anonymous said...

We love these too. G-Pa had been watching them, but I hadn't yet clicked on them until you posted. I wonder if the Mormon Ads will show up here, too. We never did get those on TV like others did.
Thanks for the link. G-Ma