Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Just another taste of normal

I did it...I found another way to feel normal. We once again put Nora to sleep in her swing and spent a solid hour outside feeling normal. I can almost physically feel those newborn hormones melting away...almost. It's still there. But this is good for me. We bought a slip n slide and pulled it out. It was gorgeous and hot and sunny outside and the girls thought we were the best parents ever!! Hailey...Oh man this girl cracks me up...seriously the BEST faces ever! The other two were a LOT more cautious when it came to sliding, but they were still loving it!

I'm starting to feel like we're getting things under control here. Nora is almost 3 weeks old and we're thinking we'll head out camping this weekend. glam-ping that is. In our trailer, with all the amenities. It's the only way I could do it with a newborn! But I think we're ready to give it a go.







No comments: