Monday, November 26, 2007

Tag...I'm it!

Ok...thanks for all your input on the decorating! You've just made it harder though - I was soooo set on the brown and now I'm second guessing the red idea. I do think there needs to be a mantel...and I like the art cover over the TV....although we're thinking of just moving the TV permanently once the basement's developed, that might be an easier solution (thanks for the suggestion Amy...I remember you! It's always fun to know that there are people out there that actually read this blog). So I'll keep you all posted on what we end up doing...hopefully we'll decide on something this week and maybe...just maybe we'll paint on Saturday!

Ok...so onto the regular blogging. I found this little questionnaire on...well... everyone's blog. And since no one tagged me...I'll just do it all my self.

It's all about My hubby:


What is his name? Benjamin McCance

How long have you been married? almost 5 years...Holy Shmokes - where did those 5 years go??

Ok...look at his 'fro - oh man. We thought we were soooo cool. I had crimped hair and he had a bleached blond afro! What were we thinking??


How long did you date? we dated for about 1 year total...9 months of true dating and 3 months engaged...we were young and had to be REAL sure we were making the right decision. So far so good!

How old is he? 27...and a half! He would be so embarrassed that I added the half...I love counting in half years

Who eats more? ME...without a question. I'm a Woodruff..we know how to eat. He's a McCance - they eat like birds. Really, when we have family gathering it's always me and Lauren (another inlaw) going in for seconds. Everyone else is full half way through the meal...light weights.

Who said I love you first? I did...but only after Ben asked me if I loved him...so he kind of made me say it...I was pretty sure I loved him...now I KNOW I love him

Who is taller? Ben

Who sings better? Me...but not because I'm any good...but because Ben doesn't sing.

Who is smarter? Depends...I'm definitely way more book smart - sorry Ben. But he's so much smarter in every other category....so much smarter!

Whose temper is worse? Um me...well I have the louder temper - it's more obvious. He's got one too, you just don't ever no he's mad. Ok...I'm just trying to make myself sound good.

Who does the laundry? Me...unless there's no clean underwear then it's him. I can hold out...Ok that's embarrassing.

Who does the dishes? Me...and only me! I don't even think Ben knows where the dishwasher is!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? when we're laying down I do. I used to sleep on the left, but then this one night I slept on his side and as luck would have it that's the night my water broke. So, I've been banished to the right side from now on. Ben wants nothing to do with that side now. Sorry...TMI i know (TMI=too much information)

Who pays the bills? I do...he used to until I figured out you could do it online, and since Ben doesn't know how to use the computer (crazy I know) I'm stuck doing it.


Who mows the lawn? He does...I don't think I've ever mowed a lawn ever

Who cooks dinner? Me..always! once in a while he'll make sandwhiches...or Kraft Dinner - but that's it!

Who drives when you are together? Always him...especially in the truck.

Who is more stubborn? ME

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me...but I don't always mean it. It's just a way to get him to see how humble I am...and guilt him into apologizing. Ahh, the classic guilt trip.

Whose parents do you see the most? Together? Mine. Alone? His. Ben sees his dad everyday because they work together...we see my parents usually once a week.

Who proposed? Ben did...in a helicopter in the mountains - pretty cool I must say.

Who has more friends? We've got to be equal...we're kind of hermits...so equal in not having any friends.

Who has more siblings? Me - I've got six (including me)...he's got four (including him)

Who wears the pants in the family?Totally depends...we both think we do.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

haah I am so glad you took this!! I loved it. OK water broke in bed, funny.. haha mine did too on brians side and I REFUSE to sleep over there! Also I want to hear your engagement story, I dont think I ever have! and I love your wedding pic! You are such a beautiful bride!