Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Snow Ice cream

With all this amazing snow we've been getting, I decided we needed to put it to good use. So I googled a snow ice cream recipe and one fine night we decided to give it a try. We mixed some sugar, vanilla and milk together. Then we sent the kids out back and had them collect some clean snow...you know of the white variety. The were instructed to stay clear of the brown or yellow snow! They're pretty good at this kind of stuff since they are professional snow eaters themselves, so I didn't need to worry. However, I was grateful we had a HUGE fresh dump of snow that day, so my only REAL concerns were pollution and that kind of thing. But we're risk takers and we like to live on the edge, so we thought we'd chance it. BEST decision ever!


Mixing the sugar and milk

Oh hello mom, I'll smile!!

The Benster got in on the action
 .
Not everyone was happy every single minute

Once again, not all smiles!

There we go!!

The taste test...and the verdict: Delicious!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, we should try this here in Quebec. We get enough snow!