Thursday, July 02, 2015

Going Private

I've always loved the idea of a public blog. I feel like for the most part this blog is relatively private anyway. Because honestly, who really wants to read about my everyday life? But for those that do read it, I never want to alienate you and make you feel like you need to be a close friend to read it! BUT...some things have happened recently in our life (I won't  go into details) and it's been brought to my attention that this blog needs to be private. For now at least. It might not stay that way forever. But for now it does. So I thought I'd just make this post...notify my few friends that I'll be switching over to private soon, and then sometime in the next few days I'll make the official switch. So...if you read this and want to continue reading this ol' blog, just send me an email to the email on my profile...or message me on facebook or whatever works! K? Ok.



No comments: